Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ben's Journal

Dear Journal,

Today was the first day of the new school year! I love the first days of school. My sister, Ann, graduated from middle school last semester and is now going to Honeycomb High School with me! I was so excited for this new school year that I couldn't even sleep last night. I finished my daily morning routine a full hour before the start of school.

The first class I went to was chemistry. It's my favorite subject at school. The two hours of chem in the morning will definately help me wake up in the morning. After that, I have two hours of math and another two hours of English. I end my day with The Hive History. I just love how our classes are so long!

When I went home, Ann talked to me about her classes. She's already making a lot of friends at Honeycomb High. We spent the rest of the night discussing doing our homework. I'm glad that they're giving us more homework this school year so we can be better prepared for the important exams.

2 comments:

  1. Ben sounds like some kid I know at Lowell.. how can 2 hours of chemistry wake him up... seriously. haha -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, your entry is about a kid that is in school in your society, thats pretty interesting but i feel as though he's not really having fun, and being really sarcastic.

    ReplyDelete