Thursday, February 12, 2009

Invitation to Friends

Dear Jacob,

You have to come visit me at The Hive. I'm sorry about leaving you last year, but this new place that I am living is great! I really miss you. If you come to The Hive, you might like it so much that you will just stay here with me. I remember last year when we were complaining about the problems in our city. For example, you told me about how you hated the lazy rich people who had most of the money in the city and wanted even more. At The Hive, there are none of those problems. Everyone in our community works and everyone makes the same amount of money. This was the exact system that you described in your utopia. It will be a perfect fit for you. Hope to see you soon.

Your friends,
Ben and Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment