Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Elizabeth's Journal

Feb. 23, 2009
Dear Journal,
Today was a great day. Mom made a great breakfast (pancakes and smoked sausage.) Also, Mom and Dad announced that I was going to have another sibling! Gosh, I hate being an only child. Things get a bit lonely. I’m hoping for a little brother. I went to school that day and I was so excited to tell my friends of what happened. They are all really excited and Susan is hoping that I have a little sister so her little brother and my little sister can possibly date. During school, we learned more about chemistry and some things about the elements. I’m really hoping that I become a scientist of some sort. I really like mixings chemicals and doing experiments. Nothing new happened during lunch except that Hannah wanted to plan her birthday during the weekend for next week. Everyone is hoping that her party will be really fun. After school, Grandma picked me up because Mom and Dad were a bit caught up at work. They came home at about 7:30, so dinner was a little bit late. Luckily, Grandma and Grandpa had already cooked. For dinner we had roasted chicken, scallop potatoes and some greens. It was sooooo tasty. After dinner, we all talked about our days and I finished up my homework. Since I finished my homework early, I helped my dad organize his office. I can’t wait for the next day. I’m excited to talk to Mom and Dad about the baby and when we find out if it’s a boy or girl. Tomorrow will be great.
-Elizabeth.

1 comment:

  1. i love how detailed your journals are.
    your parents are having a baby!
    that's so exctiting!

    ReplyDelete